//super awesome !
Salut et Bonjour !!

Navigation : touch/hover image !



Diaries Webster Linkies Bias

Hello stalkers ! Welcome to my Diaries of Love. Do come Do follow :)


Bigfoots!





My Wishlist

UPSR 5A
Msuk SBP
DSLR
Basketballer
Guitar
iPod
iPhone/iPad


Blog Archive


Credits!

Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: CikMimin
Re-Edited By: Amy
OWNER : NurinFarina
Others:   

I want my school back!

okay, school's holiday had just started, so it means no light-off, 24-hour facebooking, tweeting, blogging, texting, sleeping and so on, right guys? HAHA

tapi cuti lme2 ni pn buknnye buat ape pn, makan tido, makan tido je.. huhh, boring jugak.. nk g hang xde gang.. sob.. sob.. nothing to do just, blogging, texting, eating and sleeping.. :(

well, xde pape pn nk share hari ni, just blabbering about the loooong holidays.. HAHA. kalau kt skolh, gaduh nk cuti lme, tpi bile dh dpt, i was like God, i want school back! please! don't take it away from me! uwargghh! haha, stupid right?


last but not least, happy holidays guys!
hmm, nothing else.. I'll continue my blabbering in the next post, kayy =D
kbai..