//super awesome !
Salut et Bonjour !!

Navigation : touch/hover image !



Diaries Webster Linkies Bias

Hello stalkers ! Welcome to my Diaries of Love. Do come Do follow :)


Bigfoots!





My Wishlist

UPSR 5A
Msuk SBP
DSLR
Basketballer
Guitar
iPod
iPhone/iPad


Blog Archive


Credits!

Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: CikMimin
Re-Edited By: Amy
OWNER : NurinFarina
Others:   

Happy Blated Birthday, Aween!

First of all, Happy Blated Bday to my BFF, Qistina Syazwin! :* love you! haha, btw sy thu bday awk dh lps a few days ago but I just wanted to show fun memories celebrating your birthday.. =D each time one of us punye birthday mesti smbut, can't wait for my birthday celebration soon! HAHA, just kidding :p

Qistina Syazwin
Birthday Girl
* sorry, curi gamba awk *

This post is special dedicated for you, Aween! =D hope you enjoy it!
* sy thu awk tgh baca entry ni, haha *

Aween, thanks for being my friend and being nice to me, I appreciate it, REALLY.. You have been so kind to me.. I don't how to repay your kindness. :) good luck for your relationship btw, haha.. EQIADEST! and, good luck for your PBS.. ngeee.. I present to you my cake for you!


makan lah! sedap tau, haha..

A few pictures of us.. Memori belakang bengkel KH =D



sekian.. :)